Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Stephen King From A to Z" By George Beahm


Title: Stephen King From A to Z
Author: George Beahm
Published Year: 1998
Pages:251


Just by looking at the year that this book was published, you can tell that is it not entirely up-to-date. However, for someone that is curious about King in general, I find it a good starter book. The book is composed like an encyclopedia with various entries based on the author from his works, to his personal life and even his favorite authors.

After reading this I have found new authors to check out and see if I can find the same excitement from them that King does. For those of you that have a simple question or need a quick reference to something in the life of King, this book will help you out. I am personally going to keep it handy for those times where I need a back-up reference to his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment