Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

"50 Boyfriends Worse Than Yours" By Justin Racz


Title: 50 Boyfriends Worse Than Yours
Author: Justin Racz
Published Year: 2006
Pages: 108
Genre: Humor

No, I do not think that I have a bad boyfriend. He is actually quite the opposite: absolutely awesome! But of course there are those times when you are wandering around Half Price Books looking for something fun to read and you end up in the humor section, you'd be surprised at what jumps out and grabs your attention just like this book. I was specifically looking for a Chelsea Handler book that I didn't already have (which by the way for inquiring minds, I did find and I did buy, it will hopefully be read in the next couple weeks) and the humor section I have found is a fun place to be! There are tons of funny titles and I am glad that I have stumbled upon this genre. Also a huge thank you to goodreads.com for providing me with suggestions of books based on others that I have already read. The site is pretty good at those suggestions.

So on to this book in particular! Just like the title suggests, this book is about 50 types of guys that the author believes have got to be worse than your boyfriend (if you have one) that you currently have. They are not true stories, but rather general types of guys like the sensitive tattoo guy and the Jewish mommy's boy just to share a couple of the types. Each type has a picture to show kind of what the guy that is being described may look like along with a page of attributes that they possess. The attributes describe the guy, quotes he may say, type of car to drive, what the first date may be like, benefits and dislikes just to name a few.

It is a quick read and fun at the same time. I breezed right through it in under half an hour and laughed during it too. I swear the author was describing some of my ex-boyfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment