Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

"Don't Call Them Ghosts" By Kathleen McConnell


Title: Don't Call Them Ghosts
Author: Kathleen McConnell
Published Year: 2004
Pages: 255


I now understand why I started this book and then put it down. I only recently picked it up and drove myself to finishing it. I was hoping for a good ghost story, but what I ended up with is more of the author telling their personal life story with some unusual events happening during it.

Strange things seem to happen in McConnell's house that she and her family move into. When these strange things start happening, she then decides to try and investigate what is actually going on in her home and who these spirit children may actually be.

There are more things that I didn't like about this book then things I actually did like about this book. McConnell has a tendency to start down one path, then lose focus and end up on a completely different path. At times there were instances where I was wondering where I had been taken and why since the path I started on never got to its destination.

Disorganized and random thoughts is the best way for me to describe this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment