Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

"Most Talkative" By Andy Cohen


Title: Most Talkative
Author: Andy Cohen
Published Year: 2012
Pages: 273
Genre: Memoir

Enlightening and humorous all in one, Cohen knows how to pack a punch. This is his story of how he went through life which started out a closeted gay Jewish boy. I have watched Andy on Bravo many times which he is an executive of that network and have felt intrigued with him each time I watched him. I am still fascinated by the man and after reading this memoir of his, I continue to be fascinated by him.

Nothing is out of bounds in this book from him telling his nearest and dearest he was gay, travels through Europe during college and how he came to where he is in the entertainment world it is all here. I have watched the Housewives he mentions throughout the book only a few times, but after reading this I am a bit more curious about them.

His light hearted way of writing about the various things that have happened in his life make me want to go back and review some of these and look at them from his perspective which he shares in this memoir.

Witty and fun, it is worth the read and I am so glad I have fallen in love with Bravo and Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment