Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang" By Chelsea Handler


Title: Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang
By Chelsea Handler
Published Year: 2010
Pages: 244

Can't handle "tell it like it is" stories? Then don't even think of picking this book of. Just like her previous books, Handler is not afraid to share the funny and shameless stories of her life. From drunken escapades, bad pranks and one night stands its all here.

And to take it one step further than her other books, she even adds some pictures this time! Knowing Handler, the pictures are an added bonus because they show that the wild events that make up Handler's life really do happen.

Her books are what makes me want to write down my crazy escapades in life, even though I wouldn't come even close to the hilarity of her life.

Good for tons of laughs and thoughts of "could this really be true?" I am left wondering how someone thinks the way she does and carries on life how she does, but I will add that I love every minute of it and it keeps life fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment