Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"Attack of the Killer Facts!" By Eric Grzymkowski


Title: Attack of the Killer Facts!: 1,001 Terrifying Truths About Little Green Men, Government Mind-Control, Flesh-Eating Bacteria, and Goat-Sucking Vampires
Author: Eric Grzymkowski
Published Year: 2011
Pages: 313pages

I often get asked where I get all my useless facts that I am known to just share. Well, Gryzmkowski's books are one awesome source of this information. I have read other books that he has compiled, and I was not disappointed with this one. What he does, is he takes different categories and shares straight out facts about though categories. The best part is that he also leaves his own commentary with each fact. I also love it because you do not have to go through long pages of why the fact is there and why he put it in his book. Each one is straightforward and includes the resource cited of where he got the information from.

Some of the facts that he provides are not some that everyone can handle, so read at your own risk. Luckily he does label each chapter and gives an idea behind what fact treasures you will find in each one. Throughout the book he labels it as a bathroom reader, however I enjoyed just picking it up and reading a few pages. A perfect book for those times you want to read something but you are not sure if your focus will remain throughout the whole reading section. You don't have to read the sections consecutively.

No comments:

Post a Comment