Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Sh*t My Kids Ruined" By Julie Haas Brophy

Title: Sh*t My Kids Ruined
Author: Julie Haas Brophy
Published Year: 2010
Pages: 141

For those of you that enjoy pictures in books rather than reading the books this would fit your style. It is a collection of pictures with descriptions of what the pictures actually represent under the pictures. As the title suggests it is a book filled with actual pictures of things kids have destroyed and how they have brought destruction and lack of sleep into the lives of their parents.

Since I will becoming a new parent this coming fall, I couldn't help but resist picking this book up. With 3 younger siblings and countless hours or babysitting not only them but other kids as well, I have had my moments of utter destruction. However, this book just brings on a whole new meaning to destruction. I am just hoping I can avoid at least some of the scenarios shown in the book. At the same time, there were awesome tips about what actually can help with cleaning up some of the harder messes.

Perfect gift for any parents to be. Get them warned early, but after its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment