Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

"The Haunted Whaley House" By Robert & Anne Wlodarski

Title:The Haunted Whaley House
Authors: Robert & Anne Wlodarski
Published Year: 1997
Pages: 116

The Whaley House in San Diego, CA is one of the most famous haunted houses in all of the United History. Not just famous to those that are specifically interested in hauntings, but also famous people and casual visitors to this historic landmark. Thousands of people visit this historic home throughout the year, including local residents, school children and tourists. It is my wish to see this house sometime in my lifetime and find out if I can have one of my own experiences.

This book is good in the fact that is provides a history of the house, how it became and the historical facts that could lead to why it is haunted today. I do personally believe it is haunted based on the many accounts I have read, not only in this book, but other accounts as well. Within this book, you will find many first hand accounts that people have had within its walls, not only from the people who work there, but famous people and everyday visitors. Is it haunted? You know my opinion, now it's up to you to develop your own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment