Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

"Sasquatch:Bigfoot: The Continuing Mystery" By Thomas N. Steenburg

Title: Sasquatch:Bigfoot:The Continuing Mystery
Author: Thomas N. Steenburg
Published Year: 1990
Pages: 125

My Take:

The longer my blog goes, you'll notice that I have a strong interest in the paranormal and unknowns of the world. I read more to get a better understanding and to develop my own personal opinions on the matters. This is why I initially picked up this book and read it.

This is a wonderful starting point for those that are interested or even just the slight bit curious about the phenomenon known as Sasquatch or Bigfoot. These legends and sightings tend to take place in the Pacific Northwest of the United States primarily in Washington, Oregon and California. Sometimes these sightings go out from there, but it is hard to find a book that includes these sightings. This book is one of those that does.

In this book, it takes into account sightings of Bigfoot in British Columbia and Alberta, Canada. The cases presented are those that are considered personal accounts by those that witnessed the events. It is up to the reader to develop their own idea of whether they believe in the legend or not.

I absolutely enjoyed this book, and I have for the most part developed my own personal opinion on the matter. The more I read on the subject, the more that opinion becomes more precise. Highly recommended for anyone that has even the slightest curiosity on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment