Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

"Premonitions and Psychic Warnings: Real Stories of Haunting Predictions" By Edrick Thay

Title: Premonitions and Psychic Warnings: Real Stories of Haunting Predictions
Author: Edrick Thay
Published Year: 2005
Pages: 192
Series Information: Ghost House #50

Classified as a non-fiction book, the reader could easily disagree with this notion. There are no references, but the book is based on actual accounts of people and how psychic warnings and premonitions have played a part in their lives. Normally I may not have picked this book up to read, but since I collect the other books in the Ghost House series, I wanted to pick it up to work on my collection. The other books in the series mainly deal with hauntings, and they as well do not have a reference list which is unusual for these type of books. However, I do enjoy the ones about hauntings based on the fact that they are a quick and entertaining read for myself and they usually lead me to something else that peeks my interest.

Having said this, I would only recommend this book as a jumping point to grasp the idea behind it. Reading others with actual references and specific cases that can be tracked and referenced in other works will have more basis in my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment