Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Haunted Inns of New England" By Mark Jasper

Title: Haunted Inns of New England
Author: Mark Jasper
Published Year: 2000
Pages: 163

Having only been to New England once, I think after reading this book I need to take a second trip back there and enjoy a smaller inn rather than a commercial hotel chain. In addition to my love of haunted stories, this book brought along with it the charms of these small inns that cover all of New England. It is one experience I have yet to have in life, and as of course with reading about it, I have a major want to do it. Looks like I just found another thing to put on my ever-increasing bucket list.

The author also does all the pictures in the book, they are not as professional looking as some of the other hauntings books I have read, but they do bring out the charm of the inns in the black and white photos within. The one complaint I have about the book does come from the photos, and that is that there are no descriptions under them and he did not take some of every inn. This could be due to the owners but there was no mention of why.

No comments:

Post a Comment