Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"No Holding Back" By Liz Allison & Wendy Etherington

Title: No Holding Back
Authors: Liz Allison & Wendy Etherington
Published Year: 2007
Pages: 376

Another one of those guilty little pleasure books of mine: NASCAR romance books! I am such a skeptic, that I read these with hoping that I may for once get lucky and the girl doesn't get the guy or the guy doesn't get the girl depending on the scenario. These type of books always end up the same, just how they get there and the factors standing in the way of their "true love" change.

This one involves corporate competition and racecar drivers dating the wrong representative from the wrong company. But alas, they decide to have a "secret" relationship consisting of nothing more of a fling, and who would have guessed, but they fall in love! No way, it couldn't happen, again!

Oh well, I will continue to read these, I need to be a skeptic about something, and I guess these tales of finding true love through bizarre ways will be it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment