Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Montana Ghost Stories:Eerie True Tales" By Debra D. Munn

Title:Montana Ghost Stories: Eerie True Tales
Author: Debra D. Munn
Published Year: 2007
Pages: 174

Having started this blog has helped me see just how much of a fascination I hold for ghost stories. I know that when I travel I always try to find local books on ghost stories in the areas I am traveling through, but I pick many of these up at book stores near me as well.

Since I have driven through Montana and actually been to some of the sights in this book, this book was more intriguing than ones that are based on tales from places I have never been. There is more of a link for me if I have been to the place, I like to visualize the place in my mind and imagine these ghosts that are said to haunt, to haunt there. Like I mentioned in my last blog, reading about ghost stories is another way for me to learn the history of places. This is true for this book as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment