Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

"Regeneration" By Everett Owens


Title: Regeneration
Author: Everett Owens
Published Year: 2000
Pages: 120
Series Info: X-files Young Adult #14

Based on the popular sci-fi hit series the X-Files, Regeneration is actually based on the teleplay that aired in the series. I personally love the X-files, I have seen every single episode and movie and actually do own all 9 seasons plus the two movies that spun off from the series. Most people I talk to know what series I'm talking about.

The episode that this young adult book is based off of is the one where the emt dies in an ambulance crash and then his body goes missing. Rumors are that he may still be alive and agents Fox and Scully are trying to find out the real story behind the whole thing.

What I do like about the books based off of the show is that I usually find out something I missed while watching the episode no matter how many times I have watched the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment